- 2 cucumbers
- 12 cherry or grapes tomatoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill minced fine
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Black pepper for garnish
- Wash, peel and slice the cucumbers into half-inch slices discarding the ends.
- Remove a little of the center of the cucumber with a small measuring spoon making a divot in the cucumber.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing until smooth and creamy.
- Add dill, garlic, and Italian seasoning and mix until combined.
- Place the filling into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe about 1 tablespoon of filling onto each cucumber.
- Slice the tomatoes in half and place a piece onto each cucumber filling.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve.
Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 126IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg