- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
Garlic Aioli Sauce:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Slice the zucchini into 1/2″ thick rounds.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and ground black pepper. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. And pour the Panko into a third bowl.
- Coat the zucchini with the flour mixture and then dip them into the beaten eggs. Cover them entirely with the Panko.
- In a large, heavy bottomed skillet, heat the canola oil over medium heat. Once heated, place zucchini bites flat in the pan (only one layer at a time), and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked all the way through.
Garlic Aioli Sauce
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Serve zucchini bites hot with the sauce and enjoy!