°1 (21 oz) pie filling (any flavor)
°2 Tubes Croissant Rolls
°1 cup powdered sugar
°2 tbsp. Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spray two muffin pans with cooking spray (If you only have one pan, you will need to make two batches)
- Open the boxes of croissants and lay out the dough flat.
- Separate into individual sections and place each piece in the muffin cups, the larger section at the bottom.
- Put the pie filling in each croissant.
- About 1-2 tbsp. per crescent.
- Gather the edges of the dough and fold around the filling.
(It’s okay if there are gaps.)
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.