CRACK CHICKEN & RICE SOUP
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 5½ cups chicken broth
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning mix
- 1 (10.75-oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- ⅔ cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 20 minutes, until rice is cooked.
- I used a rotisserie chicken for the cooked chicken.
- Here is our recipe for Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Here is our recipe for Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon is equivalent to about 1 pound of raw bacon.
- Can substitute turkey bacon.