CRAB RANGOON EGG ROLLS
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3 large scallions, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh lump crab meat, diced finely
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Combine cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and scallions in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and stir in lump crab meat.
- Spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture onto the bottom half of an egg roll wrapper, with a corner of the wrapper facing towards you. Brush water around the edges of the egg roll wrapper
- Beginning rolling the wrapper away from you, tucking in the sides around halfway, and roll the egg roll all the way up, making sure that it is tightly rolled.
- Heat oil to 365 degrees F in a large deep pot. Fry egg rolls in two batches for 2-3 minutes each, until egg rolls are golden and crisp
- Place cooked egg rolls on a paper towel lined plate and let cool slightly before serving.