- 1 5.1-ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 5.1-ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 14.3 oz package of Oreo cookies regular, not double stuffed
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 16 oz cool whip softened
- ½ cup melted margarine or butter
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- chocolate syrup
- Optional topping: Chocolate curls or your favorite chocolate candy
- Add whole Oreos to food processor and pulse until crumbles are even. Set aside one cup of the crushed Oreos for the topping.
- Mix crushed Oreos with half a cup of melted margarine.
- Pat onto the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Mix 8 ounces cream cheese, 8 ounces Cool Whip and one cup powdered sugar together.
- Spread the mixture over cooled first layer. Place back in the refrigerator to chill.
- Mix one package instant vanilla pudding and one package instant chocolate pudding together with three cups of cold milk.
- Spread on top of the second layer.
- Finally, spread 8 ounces of Cool Whip over the third layer. Sprinkle with remaining crumbled Oreos.
- Drizzle a light layer of chocolate syrup over the entire cake.
- Top with chocolate curls or your favorite chocolate candy chopped into small pieces, if you like.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tips for Making Chocolate Lasagna
- You will want to let each layer set in the fridge for a little bit (about 10-20 minutes). Doing this is what will really give it the layered lasagna look. It’s the most important for the Oreo and melted butter crust layer.
- I like to use the food processor to crush the Oreo crust, it really gets them finely mashed up. But, if you don’t have one, no worries! The other option is to put the Oreos in a large Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to smash them to your desired crumbles!
- Try to add different add-ins like M&M’s, nuts or look below for some other great ideas.
Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 373mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 770IU | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 0.2mg