CHICKEN ROLL UPS
- 6- oz cooked chopped chicken breast (approximately 1 to 1-½ cups)
- 1 (8-oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together milk, soup and cheese – set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top the large part of the crescent triangle with the chopped chicken. Top each crescent roll with 1 tsp of soup mixture. Roll crescent rolls up.
- Spread approximately ⅓ cup of soup mixture in bottom of 9×13 dish. Place crescent rolls in dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over crescent rolls.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.