- 16 oz bag of elbow macaroni
- 3 chicken breasts chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cube of Dorot Crushed Garlic
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
- 5 green onions chopped
- 8 strips of bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups of Colby Jack shredded cheese
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes chopped
- Cook the pasta per package directions, drain, and set aside to cool completely.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add your olive oil, chicken, and Dorot Crushed Garlic. Cook until chicken is browned.
- Drain grease off of chicken and add to your cooked noodles.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- If the mixture doesn’t look creamy enough then add more mayo and ranch until it stirs well and is creamy.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
If your pasta salad dries out after being refrigerated just add more mayo and ranch dressing!Adapted from My Own Creation!
Calories: 802kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 829mg | Potassium: 600mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 7.6mg | Calcium: 258mg | Iron: 1.8mg