Cheesy Ground Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1.5 Lbs Trimmed Fresh Broccoli – cut into bite size pieces
- 4 Garlic Cloves – grated
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Italian Season
- 4 ounces Colby-Jack Cheese – grated
- Chopped Parsley
- Pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- In large 5 qt pot, season ground beef with salt and pepper then brown. Drain and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium/high. Add oil to pan.
- Add broccoli to pan. Cook and stir until broccoli is almost tender. Drain any liquid if necessary. (add more oil while cooking, if needed)
- Add garlic, Italian season and return ground beef to pot. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat, top with shredded cheese and cover.