Cheesy Bacon Chicken Dip
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package dry ranch mix
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled, reserved 1 tablespoon for garnish
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 ½ cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- ¼ cup hot sauce (your favorite brand)
- 1 green onion thinly sliced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream and dry ranch mix until well combined. Stir in bacon, 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded chicken, and hot sauce
- Pour contents into a medium skillet. Top with remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is hot and melty.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve hot with tortilla chips.