- 2 ounces grenadine divided
- Small ice
- ½ cup Lemonade divided
- 6 ounces Vodka
- blue food-safe coloring
- Add 1 ounce of grenadine into each glass
- Carefully fill glass with ice leaving about 1 inch at the top
- Mix ½ cup of lemonade with 3 ounces vodka
- Slowly pour half into each glass, over the back of a spoon
- Mix 2 ounces vodka with 1 drop of food-safe blue coloring, and slowly pour over the back of a spoon
- Garnish with a Bomb Pop Popsicle
- You can use Mike’s Hard Lemonade instead of regular lemonade. The flavor will be very similar but the cocktail will be a little more potent.
- You can make this drink as a cocktail for adults or a mocktail for kids.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 9mg | Sugar: 20g | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg