Blueberry Dump Cake
- (2) 21-ounce cans blueberry pie filling
- 1 box white cake mix or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, sliced into thin pats (about 48)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with butter or spray it with nonstick baking spray.
- Add the blueberry pie filling to the bottom of the baking dish, and using a rubber spatula, spread it evenly over the surface of the dish.
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top of the blueberry filling, distribute evenly. Shake the pan, to make sure the cake mix is spread evenly.
- Place pats of butter evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake the Blueberry Dump Cake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Start checking on the cake after 40 minutes.
- Remove cake from the oven and let it just slightly cool on a cooling rack.
- Scoop cake into bowls, top with vanilla ice cream. Serve warm.