- Margarita Glasses
- 1 cup tequila
- 2/3 cup lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/3 cup blue curaçao
- 1/3 cup triple sec (or other orange liqueur)
- 4 cup ice cubes
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Fresh pineapple wedges for garnish
- Add the ice cubes, tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, blue curaçao, and triple sec to a blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth and slushy. (You may need to pause and stir once to help things along.)
- Pour margaritas into glasses and garnish with a cherry and pineapple wedge. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1margarita | Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 76g | Vitamin A: 27IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 3mg