- Hand mixer
- 9×13 Casserole dish
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Cutting board
- 11 oz box Vanilla Wafers
- 4 to 6 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 oz) box Instant French Vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- To the bottom of the 9×13 dish, cover evenly with half of the vanilla wafers. Add the bananas, sliced into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thickness, to the top of the wafers.
- In the medium bowl, use a hand mixer to combine the milk and pudding mix.
- In a large bowl, using the hand mixer combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth. Once smooth use a rubber spatula to fold in the whipped topping.
- Fold the pudding into the cheese mixture until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas, covering with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 1 hour.
Want to make this a little more tropical? Add diced pineapple to the bottom with the bananas and top with shredded coconut and maraschino cherries.
Turn this into an icebox cake by freezing for 4 hours up to overnight.