- 2 ½ cups banana pudding
- 1 cup frozen sliced banana (about 2 bananas)
- ½ cup crushed vanilla wafers
- Place 1-2 banana slices into each popsicle mold. Fill the mold halfway with banana pudding, using a spoon to push it down around the banana slices as needed.
- Add 1-2 more banana slices, more pudding, and finish off with a sprinkle of vanilla wafer crumbles.
- Place the lid on the mold, insert popsicle sticks, and freeze until solid (6-8 hours).
I like to use Jello Banana Cream Intant Pudding Mix, but feel free to use homeamde if.you have a great banana pudding recipe!
YIELD: 10 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 107