- 1 box yellow cake mix
- cooking spray
- Eggs, oil and water per cake mix package directions
- 2 3.4- ounce boxes of instant banana pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 3 large or 4 small bananas
- 1 tub whipped topping
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- Coat a 9″x13″ pan with cooking spray. Prepare yellow cake mix and bake according to package directions.
- While the cake is in the oven, prepare the pudding. Pour the milk into a large bowl and add the packages of pudding. Whisk until thickened, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
- Pour the pudding over the cake. Use a spatula to spread the pudding evenly on the cake; be sure to push the pudding into the holes.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into 1/2 inch slices. Place the banana slices ovver the pudding layer.
- Spread the whipped topping evenly over the banana layer.
- Cover the top of the cake with whole cookies.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Calories: 433kcalCarbohydrates: 80gProtein: 6gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 649mgPotassium: 272mgFiber: 2gSugar: 48gVitamin A: 165IUVitamin C: 2.6mgCalcium: 198mgIron: 1mg