BANANA PUDDING DIP
- 1 box 3.4 ounces instant banana cream pudding
- 2 cups half and half
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- Banana slices for garnish
- Nilla Wafers for dipping
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and half & half; whisk until smooth and thickened, then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip and mix just until smooth and creamy.
- Add the pudding mixture and stir until well combined.
- Serve it immediately or chill before serving.
- Before serving, add banana slices to the top of the dip for garnish. Serve with Nilla Wafers.