- 1 3.4 ounces box instant banana cream pudding
- 2 cups Half and Half
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces whip topping thawed
To Garnish and Serve
- Nilla Wafers
- Banana Slices
- Crushed graham crackers
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding powder and Half & Half; beat with an electric mixer or a whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until the mixture is well combined and fluffy. Add in half of the Cool Whip and continue to mix until combined. Add the remaining cool whip and mix well.
- Combine the pudding mixture with the cream cheese/Cool Whip mixture until it looks smooth and creamy.
- You can serve it immediately or refrigerate it for a few hours.
- To serve, decorate with some banana sliced and sprinkle with Nilla wafer crumbs. Serve it with Nilla wafers, chocolate pieces and banana slices.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 137mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 415IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 0.1mg