BACON WRAPPED FRIED PICKLES
- 1 Jar of Dill Pickles (Spears)
- 1 package of bacon
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- blue cheese or ranch for dipping
- Preheat the over to 425 degrees.
- Take a large bowl and add in your bread crumbs, parmesan,garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper.
- In another small bowl Whisk together your eggs and milk.
- Wrap one pickle spear with one slice of bacon, tightly
- Coat pickle and bacon in your milk and egg mixture.
- Next place in the bread crumbs and coat them well.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown, or bacon is crispy
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch!