Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups
- 6 Original King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 4 Strips Cooked Bacon – chopped
- 6 Large Cage Free Eggs
- Fresh Cracked Salt/Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Flatten the rolls with a rolling pin. As flat as possible without breaking them.
- Form flattened rolls into muffin tin that has been sprayed with nonstick.
- Fill each muffin tin with a few pieces of chopped bacon.
- Crack an egg right over the top of each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle with fresh cracked salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until egg whites are fully cooked.
- Add a few more pieces of bacon on top during the last 5 minutes of baking.