- 8 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1 15 ounce can mandarin oranges drained
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 12 ounce jar maraschino cherries drained and cut in half (plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- chopped walnuts for garnish
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese on low until smooth.
- Add the whipped topping, a third at a time, mixing on low speed.
- Stir in oranges, pineapple, cherries, coconut and marshmallows.
- Spoon into serving bowl and garnish with chopped walnuts and cherries if desired.
Substitute the walnuts for slivered almonds, if you prefer.
Use softened cream cheese and thawed whipped topping.
Use multicolored mini marshmallows for an even more colorful salad! These are also fruit-flavored.
Fold the additions in gently with a spatula to keep everything intact and fluffy.
Ambrosia Salad is easy to make a day ahead of time and keep chilled.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 380mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 68g | Vitamin A: 1605IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1mg