Air Fryer Fruity Pebble French Toast
- 4 slices of thick bread brioche, challah, or Texas toast
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups crushed Fruity Pebbles
- In a medium, shallow mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla together.
- In another bowl, place crushed Fruity Pebbles. (I like to use a bowl that is about as wide as a slice of bread.)
- Prepare your air fryer basket by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture, making sure each side is covered. Next, place the slices of bread in the crushed Fruity Pebbles, making sure both sides are completely covered.
- Place your covered bread in your greased air fryer basket. Be sure that bread is not touching. You may have to cook in a couple batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Air fry at 350ºF for 4 minutes. Flip bread and air fry for an additional 3 minutes or until French toast is done. Enjoy!