- 3.4 ounce package instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 12 1 ounce bags mini pretzels
- 21 ounce can strawberry pie filling
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) thawed
- 2 tablespoon crushed pretzels, for garnish OPTIONAL
Cook ModePrevent your screen from going dark
- Place the pudding mix and the cold milk in a large bowl.
- Whisk together for 2 minutes until it starts to thicken. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to set.
- While the pudding sets, gently crush up the pretzels in the bottom of each bag before opening. This step is optional but I find this easier to eat if the pretzels are a little crushed first.
- Snip off the tops of the pretzel bags and roll down the bags on top. Place them on a serving tray or in a large casserole dish so the bags can be propped up.
- Evenly distribute the pudding among the bags.
- Evenly distribute the strawberry pie filling among the bags.
- Then top with the whipped topping.
- Garnish with the crushed pretzels and serve! Make sure you have spoons on hand for your guests.
- Make sure to get the instant pudding – not ‘Cook & Serve’ or it won’t set up.
- If you are not a fan of cheesecake pudding you can use vanilla.
- Use different pie fillings to change this up a bit.
- Do not assemble too far in advance unless you want a softer pretzel base.
- For a fun activity, let guests assemble these themselves. Just put out all the ingredients and serve with spoons.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 536mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 2mgNutritional Disclaimer