4TH OF JULY PUNCH RECIPE
- 2 scoops red, white and blue sorbet
- 1/2 cup Hawaiian punch (can use Fruit Juicy Red or Berry Blue Typhoon)
- 1/2 cup Sprite, chilled
- Pour the Hawaiian Punch into your favorite glass (we like mason jars for this one), then add the Sprite.
- Add 2 scoops of red, white and blue sorbet or ice cream.
- Add some red, white, and blue straws and enjoy!
- If you don’t have Sprite, you can substitute Ginger Ale instead.
- You can also substitute vanilla ice cream if you can’t find the patriotic sorbet.
- To turn this into a fun red, white and blue cocktail, stir in 2 ounces of rum before adding the sorbet.