- 6 ounces cream of coconut
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces Malibu rum, or coconut rum
- 4 cups small ice cubes
- Pineapple slices, maraschino cherries, and/or whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Blend together the cream of coconut, pineapple juice, rum, and ice until smooth and thick.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired. Garnish glasses with a pineapple slice and a maraschino cherry.
- Make sure you buy cream of coconut and not coconut milk. Cream of coconut is thicker and richer than coconut milk and is the sweetened version of coconut cream. You can usually find the cream of coconut in the alcohol aisle of most grocery stores near the margarita mixes.
- You can add a splash of heavy cream to the mixture in the blender for an even creamier drink, but it is thick and creamy as is.
- You can never go wrong with a paper umbrella in your drink to fancy it up.
Sodium: 68mg | Calcium: 25mg | Vitamin C: 9mg | Vitamin A: 4IU | Sugar: 65g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 112mg | Calories: 544kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Fat: 14g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 70g | Iron: 1mg